When things go wrong and you need to make a claim, it can be a difficult and stressful time. But Alfa Insurance is there to help. We will manage the claim process for you, including liaising with the insurer, to ensure the whole process runs smoothly and your claim is settled promptly and fairly.
You can assist in the claims process, by following the steps below:
- Report the incident to Alfa Insurance as soon as possible by telephone, fax or email.
- Take steps immediately to prevent further loss or damage, regardless of whether the claim is reported or not. This might include:
- minor temporary repairs
- locating replacement critical machinery
- securing the premises or vehicle to prevent further loss
- ensuring safety of staff and neighbours if required
- have your vehicle towed to a secure location, if seriously damaged
- arrange for the vehicle to be covered, if necessary to prevent water damage
- Complete all required claims documentation if required as soon as requested by the assessor or your Alfa Insurance Account Manager.
- Never admit liability, even if you think you are at fault. To do so could result in your Insurer denying or reducing your claim.
Click here to see our Document Library & download Claim Forms.